WebUI v0.315

Directrix

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing, I use it under linux with wine in console mode, so the webgui is very needed.

Just one question:

Is there any option to add a torrentfile without hash-check?

Like in the normal client? to have a checkbox: just seeding, or something like that.

And the watch dir isn't working by me, on debian and the latest version: webui_v0.310_beta_2/utorrent-1.6.1-beta-build-483.exe

hay having a few issues with using it in firefox 2.0.. it displays everything fine, except for no menus inside firefox, [doesn't look like the screenshot that was provided from the original post] just has a list of torrents that are being seeded.. i tried the command keys such as "ctrl + P" but it only reacted with firefox's hotkeys, so i ended up with print image, or open a file to save etc. nothing to do with utorrent.

any idea's?

thanks for the help

Troz

*edit* btw using WebUI v0.300

If I am using under linux, I get on some torrents after x hours the message in the queue (on webui) Error, nothing more.

What can cause this?

Where can I check for example a log file?

If I start the torrent, that it's ok.

I do not set any seed ratio or seed time...

What can be wrong?

I'm behind a router.

I can connect to webui when I'm using my local ip but not when I'm using my WAN ip...

I understand that the webui works on the same port as the uTorrent, what should I do then?

1. if both programs works on the same port - does it slow the downloads?

2. how can I resolve this problem?

love the WebUI, nice work Directrix + others

just noticed that when you login as a guest it shows v0.300 instead of v0.310, nothing major but i thought id point it out anyway.

godmoney, what happens when you use your external IP address? also make sure that the port (either the normal utorrent one or the alternate listening port if you have ticked it) is forwarded in your router

as for the bandwidth question, the WebUI uses a negligible about of bandwidth, it wouldent make any difference to the download speed of your torrents

oh and a Wide area network (WAN) is a Local Area Network (LAN) that exists over two or more building sites, im presuming you meant your external IP address which locates you on the internet.

trozza, make sure that you logged in with a username/password, not the guest account

guests cannot see any of the menu's or change preferences

note that pressing F4, F6 & F7 will hide/show different panels

joycetick,

When I try to connect with my external IP it gives me an error message like "timed out" or "can't find host". I don't remember.

The port should be open since uTorrent is using it with no problem... so I don't understand why the WEB UI can't connect it?

I'm behind a router... so I guess thats one IP for all the 4 computers on my network...

how can I connect to mine?

Archived