Question about columns

segosa

What exactly is the difference between the Downloaded and Completed column?

At first I thought Downloaded meant the amount of the torrent that had been downloaded since uTorrent started, but I just started it now and it said the same as completed. Another time it had a value 100MB lower than what was in the Completed column...

Edit: Another random question, what exactly do the reqs, waited, maxup, maxdown, quotaup, quotadown and queued columns mean in peer view? There needs to be an entry in the FAQ for it :P

• 2 weeks later...
What exactly is the difference between the Downloaded and Completed column?

At first I thought Downloaded meant the amount of the torrent that had been downloaded since uTorrent started, but I just started it now and it said the same as completed. Another time it had a value 100MB lower than what was in the Completed column...

Edit: Another random question, what exactly do the reqs, waited, maxup, maxdown, quotaup, quotadown and queued columns mean in peer view? There needs to be an entry in the FAQ for it :P

I'd assume it meant the total amount of the file completed with *full* pieces. Say the file is 100meg, and each piece is 1meg. You may have 50 full pieces, and 10 half pieces. The download column would show as 1(50+(10/2)) or 55meg downloaded while the completed column would show 50meg. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

• 4 months later...

Archived