[toolbar] GANT uTorrent

sensory

GANT uTorrent for 1.1.7

GANT stock icons by ~mattahan. I vaguely remember seeing a GANT theme for uTorrent, but.. when I searched I found nothing. Hope this hasn't been done before, but I needed something to get into the swing of what it takes to make these toolbars so I could start on some ideas and share them with everyone. :)

Preview:

toolbar.png

Big thanks goes to Determination for lending me a hand with the alpha-blending. Without his help this toolbar would look horrible. :oops: Also, of course, big thanks to ~mattahan for making this excellent icon set and releasing a pack of stock icons.

Download: GANT-uTorrent_1.1.7.rar.

I recommend you use WinRAR to unrar it, but PowerArchiver and the like will does just fine. ;)

(I'm not sure if people would rather me pack it in a ZIP or not, but if so just let me know)

Enjoy!

I really like GANT's style, but it doesn't fit with many of the themes I use.

It's almost a standard that whenever a program that features skinning will have a GANT theme. You are now a part of µTorrent history Sensory :).

These are great looking icons, and you did a great job adapting them to µTorrent life.

Suggestions:

The "pause" button is kind of confusing, I don't understand how the arrows convey that idea. It's a common "refresh" concept there.

The "stop" button has that record-circle concept that's not really clear.

Use different icons for "Add new torrent" and "Create Torrent" buttons since they are different actions. Maybe add the yellow "document" box to to make it more in line with the "Create Torrent" concept.

The search function icon does look like a microphone. :P

These are just my suggestions, and are not criticism to spurn you. :)

Suggestions:

The "pause" button is kind of confusing, I don't understand how the arrows convey that idea. It's a common "refresh" concept there.

The "stop" button has that record-circle concept that's not really clear.

Use different icons for "Add new torrent" and "Create Torrent" buttons since they are different actions. Maybe add the yellow "document" box to to make it more in line with the "Create Torrent" concept.

The search function icon does look like a microphone. :P

These are just my suggestions, and are not criticism to spurn you. :)

Those were things that were bothering me at the time of release :?

Thanks for your input. :)

Archived