Poll for done torrents ordering.

drpiety

I'd very much like them to be ordered in the order in which they finished (so they start up for seeding again in the same order), but it should be possible to change that order afterwards.

I started a theread in 'general' about something closely redated just a few minutes ago (see here).

It would be great if finished torrents got an ordering just like downloading torrents so you can rearrange them too. While torrents queued for or already downloading have plain numbers [1, 2, 3, ...] torrents queued for seeding could have [*1, *2, *3, ... ] for prioritized seeding (not yet reached the ratio or seeding time) and maybe [#1, #2, #3, ...] for those that completed their seeding.

this would in fact be wonderful :) *thumbsup*

Bye

Creat

I also would prefer to be able to move the torrents up and down on the list as I wish it. I keep my torrents for a very long time and I like to form small "groups" of torrent types.

For example I put my own torrent releases in a small cluster, so that i can quickly select them all at once to start/pause the seeding of just those. When I add a new torrent, I'd like it to go either at the top or the bottom of the list and then I can move it afterwards when I get the time.

Of course there could be a "categories" feature where you can create small groups of torrents, but I think just moving them around does the job even better, would rock if we could put separators in between torrents tho.

I would like to see this as a option in the config and not something forced on the user.

I kinda like hows it all in one non-seperated column.

noone said there should be separate colums. The only separation factor is that they are seeded and done. I simply would like that the numbering is continued on the seeded done too - listed as the torrent has entered the done seeding state.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@firon: the request is about the numbered column not the percentage column.

@all interested in the way this column should be: please correct me if I am wrong but the numbered column should work for the newly added and queued torrents as it is now, by adding them to the end of the list so that a chronological download is possible. Important as torrents have a lifespan as it is well known.

For torrents that are done, the ordering of the torrents as they were added to utorrent is not important. Here it is important when they entered the "done" state, this would logically fit for a chronological ordering concerning the "done" part. Torrents will not allways enter the "done" state as they entered utorrent. For now the "done" torrents are alphabetically ordered.

@Chaosblade dunno if you see it the same way as I do.

Archived