WebUI and Multi user access

SoKoOLz

Hi,

I think I'm in the right topic to post. Since it's not an issue, I just want to request more feature of Web UI since it does a really great job. Is there anyway it can store and read user database (or config), in which it can create individual seperate user sessions allowing multi user access to WebUI??

Thanks

I'm also interested in multi-user capatibility, integrated with WebUI.

This would be interesting so that I can have only one instance of uTorrent running on a specific machine at home, and everyone that needs to download torrent contents at home can acess it remotely with WebUI and have separate "profiles" so that what user A is downloading can't be modified by user B. It would also be interesting so that files are saved separately for each user, for example:

<PREFIX_PATH>\<USERNAME>\files...

Maybe it would be interesting to make this idea dynamic, so that user profiles can be created and access permission can be granted upon configuration. Example: user A is considered to be a admin, so it can see and modify anything... User B can only modify what he started, but he can also see other users downloads...

Something along this idea.

What do you think ?

Using multiple instances of uTorrent would sature my internet connection.

My internet provider gave me a cheap Modem that can't withstand big amounts of open connections, so using only one instance of uTorrent would be best for performance and usability.

Thanks.

And sorry, I didn't see that this had been already requested.

Archived