[GUI] Labeling Download/Upload

FireMotion

? oh ?

dont know why you try to explain the status bar to me but thx. somehow you didnt get me.

if i set the upload to unlimited, than this is my maximum transfer speed of my cable line.

but i set it to a value lil lower ( as most async´s do i think)

so i set my upload to a fixed value, and µtorrent only uses this value for uploading then.

whats the point in seeing you are uploading the whole time with the same speed ?

download status changes a lot, but not my upload speed. so i would like to get rid of it, or able to change it.

maybe to the value its actually set to, and for me most important : left of my "always changing and interesting" download status. not to the right.

thx in advance. dont even know why there is no one disliking it the way it is actually :S

It was originally like that. People asked to change it to the way it is now. ludde did it. I highly doubt he'll be changing it back, especially with less people complaining about placement than before. And for something like this, I highly doubt he'll be adding an option, much like the SI/conventional units discussion. And I'm trying to explain the status bar to you because you ARE talking about the status bar. From what I'm gathering, you're saying that the upload always appears the same. It doesn't, and behaves the same as the download. There's a point to having it there, and it's probably going to stay right where it is.

i dont want to change it "back" i´d like it changed to "adjustable". but ok.. seems like your upload is changing somehow (dont ask me why, i allready tried to get that answered without luck) maybe one day... its going to be adjustable on its own. without me asking for ... untill this day i think i have to life with the useless (for me) upload speed display.

thx for your "help" guys. cu

Archived