Conversion from Azureus to uTorrent Corrupts Download

bgmnt

I was hoping someone here could help. I have had a few larger torrents that I started with Azureus and wanted to continue and finish with uTorrent. Before I brought them over from Azureus, they were all under 50% complete. When I bring them into uTorrent, they are almost complete in the high 90's. I force a recheck and come up with the same result. Once they "finish" in uTorrent they start seeding. I try to extract the rar's just in case it could be correct and they all fail with corrupt or incomplete messages. I tried loading them back into Azureus and it even shows them as 100% complete. I know this isn't possible because I couldn't download 4+ gigs in less than an hour. I tried searching the forum and couldn't find an answer to this, maybe I was using the wrong search terms. Please help, I would hate to have to download 3+ gigs just to get back to where I already was. I am using the latest versions of both programs. Let me know if anything else is needed. Thanks in advance.

Hmm.. Thanks for the quick response. I am not sure I completely follow when you say shared. Azureus had not been running for a day in the latest instance, can't say the same for the other few times it happened. I would think that the file couldn't have been in use or locked if that's what you mean by shared. It's odd that I haven't seen this reported before, yet it has happened to me at least a few times. There must be something I am doing wrong, or with a setup on my machine. However, the file does pass the hash check in both µTorrent and Azureus. Azureus had the original completion percentage correct, but now it no longer does since it was added to µTorrent. Either way is there anything I can do to override what is making µTorrent think it is complete, maybe modify the file contents in some way to make is seem incomplete again? I am open for suggestions and any help is greatly appreciated.

Archived