Will not seed (I tried just about everything)

DrKickflip13

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/3532/veryslowtorrentstd6.jpg

First I went to speakeasy.net/speedtest and found my upload speed to be 357 kbps. I ran the Speed guide and selected xxx/384 kbps. I used a port and set up forwarding, which I tested and it said "Open." I ran the TCP patcher to 50 and set the halfopen connections to 50. I was still getting 0(1000+) for seeds and it was downloading at 0 - 10 kbps, so I tried 100 max open connections. I got the same result. I have DHT disabled. I don't know what to do...I used mininova and the torrent is very recent. BTW, for the one stuck at 0 its availability was around .800 and the one downloading around 10 had an availability of .600. Also, I don't have any type of firewall. Thanks

Such low availabilities is a sign that the torrents are probably fake/poisoned severely.

"I ran the TCP patcher to 50 and set the halfopen connections to 50."

µTorrent's half-open max should be set LESS than your Win XP SP2 is set to, preferably no more than 80%.

I tried BitComet. It downloads torrents from torrentspy with green heath at around 10 kbps, and goes as low as 0.1 kbps just like uTorrent. I tried using some private trackers and none of them worked, I just got 0 the whole time, not even 0.1. My ISP is Verizon. My friend has the same Verizon DSL plan as me and he downloads at like 80+ kbps...I really don't even know what to test to try to fix it. please help =/

I completely disabled BitDefender and I got the windows message saying warning no antivirus (or firewall.) Im still get seeds 0(1739) and seeds 0(1011)

any ideas...I really don't know what to do. I tried other torrents from all different trackers and nothing is working =/ I dont even know what to check anymore. Btw I have a Westell Versalink 327W

I did say that exiting is not enough to rid the computer of system-wide hooks just earlier, didn't I...? In any case, if it doesn't help, there doesn't appear to be much left to be done -- unless I'm missing something (very possible, but I've no clue), the fingers point at ISP interference.

Archived