[toolbar] Aquazureus

savaden

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just realized that myself while pausing/stopping active torrents in µtorrent. Dont know how I let that slip. Will fix right away.

*update*

I fixed the pause/stop buttons. Sorry to all those that downloaded the previous file. I also fixed the RSS button(thanx for pointing that out osmosis). I decided to add a little more to the make torrent/preferences buttons as well. Hope some of you like it.

Thanks for the comments, everybody. I will work on a complete set.

*update* I created a set of smiley status icons to keep the general theme of Azureus intact. I'll probably do an alternate status set as well. If there are any reasonable suggestions, let me know. Tab icons to come soon, hopefully.

I decided to add a little more to the make torrent/preferences buttons as well.

huh dont all toolbars have the preferneces button now?

anyway pleeez complete the set(tabs + icons if possible :)), jus dont make it tooo azureus-ish, the icons still have to look µish :P

maku8ex - I think you misunderstood. I meant that I added a little more detail to the "make torrent" icon & the "preferences" icon in the toolbar than what I had done when I originally posted it. You may have missed the original look, so I guess it wouldnt make sense. Thanks for pointing out that they need not be too Azureus-ish. I had already thought about that. Tried to make the smilie status icons a little different, although originally I had made them really close in appearance to the current Azureus ones.

Currently working on tabs. I did consider doing program icons as well. We'll see how it goes. Did I ever say how much I hate working at 16x16 size?

Well, I created an alternate set of status icons that stay a little more true to Az's icons. Maybe some will prefer these. Also created tab icons. IMO, you could use these tabs for many other sets out there that resemble this style, so I may not be so quick to create another tabs set right now.

Archived