[toolbar] Aquazureus

savaden

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remouald - I'd love to do that, but the more gloss you add to an icon that small, the worse it looks. It just doesnt work at 16x16. I'll see if there's anything more I can add to give them a glossier look w/o making them look too bad....

Ok no problem if it doesn't give good results... I am not a designer myself so I don't know what's possible to do or not to do depending on icons size... It's just that I found that the tabs icon fits better with the new status icons, they have similar shapes (and, for example, the "smile" icon for peers tab recalls the new status as well) but I personnaly prefer the old glossy status set because of the look and they are more different (and creative) than the original Azureus icons :)

But like I said I'm really happy with the skin you made, and I just found an Azureus main+tray icons so now it looks like I have Azureus for bt client but this "Azureus" takes much less memory and is more efficient :lol:

This set is amazing!

But i noticed on the tabs that the icon fades away when you don't click on it and it is kind of annoying, just because you can barely see it.

I also want that the non selected tabs icons stays 100% visible.

Tried to do it myself but for some wierd reason all icons gets moved 1 pixel to the right :P

I just found an Azureus main+tray icons

mind shairng it with us :)...atleast until savaden comes up with some nice icons.

anyway this set is really good & a far better one than the azureus knock-off

its kind of a fitting tribute to Azureus for serving us earlier(referring to those of us who were users of Azureus till uT came along)

but now we can lay down this set on Azureus' grave & pray :P

P.S: boo its easy to do in photoshop, but i'm not gonna do it since savaden has all rights to this set

P.S: boo its easy to do in photoshop, but i'm not gonna do it since savaden has all rights to this set

I know, but for some wierd reason when I do it, it looks ok in photoshop,

but in µTorrent all non selected tabs icons are moved 1 pixel to the right.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I looked every skin suggested on skins page of uTorrent. I liked & tried a few & I must admit yours is truely the best looking as a complete set...

Salutations ;)

I have few minor requests if you ever consider:

- main=tray icon to complete the set.

- a non-gloss(or less gloss) version of only the toolbar

All icons are great as well as the set. I know with Vista everybody switches to 'glossy' look, but few others like myself don't. If you still keep the original toolbar bitmap before applying the 'gloss', please do post it here...

Thanks for a great job...

• 7 months later...

Le sigh. I keep forgetting to check up on the skins page... and... it's so tedious looking for dupes :<

That skins page seriously needs an overhaul. I've been repeating that since time immemorium, but that's because it's not something I could do anything about (both in terms of server access, and in terms of ability to code something up even if I had access).

this is the following order of tabs in 1.8 savaden =

Transfer - various download/upload speed stats, peer/seeds stats, share ratio and wasted peices.

General - info about save as, total size, created on, hash, comment, pieces

Trackers - various info about the torrents trackers.

Peers - various info about the peers and seeds.

Pieces - various info about the torrents pieces

Files - various info about the torrents files

Speed - the speed graph

Logger - the error log etc

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived