[toolbar/status] Windows Classic Blue

Sloshua

My first attempt. : )

Similar color scheme to the Windows Classic background.

toolbar7st.png

tstatus8uh.png

Nice work. I was also working on a similar theme(trueblue), but havent finished it yet. I would recommend changing the "url" and "make torrent" icons. Try putting "url" text only on the url icon and make a symbol for the make torrent icon. The magnifying glass needs to be bolder too. Overall, I like it alot and would use it if those things were fixed.

Nice work. I was also working on a similar theme(trueblue), but havent finished it yet. I would recommend changing the "url" and "make torrent" icons. Try putting "url" text only on the url icon and make a symbol for the make torrent icon. The magnifying glass needs to be bolder too. Overall, I like it alot and would use it if those things were fixed.

Thanks for the suggestion. How does it look now?

Thanks for the suggestion. How does it look now?

Much better. Nice.

They are very smooth and nice, but can you make the background transparent so they fit with other themes than Classic?

I am in the process of redoing them. I used shadows on the buttons so the pink background shows up a little on the outside of the icons. I will repost once I get it corrected. : )

Archived