Very good speed

stefan

well i can assure you that i have had utorrent downloading and seeding at well over 4000k/s in both dirrections, so i can confirm that it will handle the BW with np at all.

also adding to that. when you are upping at around 3000-4000k/s and kick off a dl, it actually holds that upload rate and still downloads the torrent, something that BC doesn't handle that well at all. so its a credit to how utorrent works. maxes out ur upload while you even download the new torrent.

well i can assure you that i have had utorrent downloading and seeding at well over 4000k/s in both dirrections, so i can confirm that it will handle the BW with np at all.

also adding to that. when you are upping at around 3000-4000k/s and kick off a dl, it actually holds that upload rate and still downloads the torrent, something that BC doesn't handle that well at all. so its a credit to how utorrent works. maxes out ur upload while you even download the new torrent.

Holy shit, churchi! :D Some of you fellas really do have some serious bandwidth! :lol:

Archived