Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blu11

[toolbar] Airy

This is my first attempt of making a skin, just some glossy buttons plus some photoshop shapes.

Hope you like it! :)

airySnapshot-1.png

download

*changed "Create new torrent" icon to a star

*changed "Move up & down" buttons

Made some status icons, still need some tweaking...:

tstatusSnapshot.png

download

*update: added rss icons.

airy_statusbar_v2_preview.png

download or download

And program icon:

452.png

download

nice, kinda webui-ish look, i like it a lot

like Ghost21 & dAbReAkA said a star for "make torrent" would be more appropriate

hoping u'll make a complete set :)

Thanks for your comments! ;)

I changed the heart icon to star, it really does make more sense. Also, the up and down arrow seemed too big in comparison to other symbols so I changed that too.

:D

the main icon looks a bit edgy used as a tray one.. u may have to make a smaller version of it..

That's because you should use and icon with only 16x16 size for tray icon. Try this one

download

;)

Blu11, you must have created the icon incorrectly because 16x16 should automatically be used.

Weird, I tried resorting the image formats inside the icon - same thing. But I think that the main.ico and tray.ico files only utilize the 16x16 format anyway, and I use the small icon too.

If anyone has a clue how to fix the icon to display correctly, please tell! :)

well, if you post all the different sizes of this icon, I can make a icon that works correctly.

Thanks, boo!

So, the image formats should be sorted from 16x16 up. Didn't know that! And the icon editor I use was automatically sorting them in the wrong way. :/

Thanks again.. :D

Nice icons, but can I make a suggestion or two? The status icons for uploading and downloading with the tracker down should be red not green. Just a bit confusing for me is all.

Also, why ticks instead of up arrows for uploading? Ticks would be better for Finished.

And maybe use a lighter shade for the Queued ones?

Other than that, great icons, I've got a bit of a Hal theme on my comp, these go well with it. Thanks

import_fighter, from the FAQ:

Put tray.ico (for the tray) and main.ico (for the GUI) in C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\Application Data\uTorrent, or in the same directory as utorrent.exe if you have the settings in the same directory. You must restart µTorrent for this to take effect.

Demon-boy, thanks for your comments! ;)

After one of my hard disks died, my icons are all over and haven't had much time to play around.

But I will fix it as soon as I find time.

TY :)