Utorrent shuts down computer????

Bulldog

Hey

I have been reading most of posts about this problem, and I have followed all suggestions!!I will leave utorrent running and it may crash 15min into run or it may take hour. When my computer crashes i have this come up on my screen. KmxCF.sys then a bunch of other data numbers. I have googled this entry but no luck. Does anybody have any new suggestions cause the old ones arent working!!

Thanks

Hey thanks for quick repsonse ok Here is whatI get on blue screen when computer shuts down

STOP: 0x0000008E (0xBA505A68 then some other numbers....

KMxCF.sys =address BA505A68 at BA4FD000 Datestamp 451d3e2b

I have tried Bitlord and my computer dosnt crash but i cant get near the speed as with utorrent!!

But... I... thought Tiny Personal Firewall went out of business, or was bought up by some other company...? The simplest solution would be to dump the firewall (that isn't even being developed anymore anyway, so I'm confused about your statement) and switch to another one that *doesn't* have issues.

• 5 years later...

I have been using μtorrent for quite a while with no problems, then suddenly one day I relize it is there but it doesnt open. I uninstalled and then when I try to reinstall it takes a very long time and consumes all CPU memory. After doing this a 2nd time and leaving it to try and install even though I got msgs from norton insight telling me that torrent is using 97 % of CPU my laptop shutdown. It didnt open immediately. After leaving it to cool down when I opened it windows started a repair sequence. I have searched blogs for solutions but have not found any so I registered here hoping to get an answer. I have not recently downloaded any programs except for cortemp which I uninstalled but even still the problem exists. Thanks in advance.

Archived