availability

snowmanguy

i was wondering if someone could help me as all of the availability for my torrents is 0, even though their is seeds (hundreds of em)

i dont get it, could someone please help me?

-edit- i have uT 1.6 and their is no obvious technical reason why this should be (ie firewall a-ok, good sped ect.)

If OpenOffice torrents don't work, then you have something blocking peer communication in your setup.

OpenOffice torrents are very top-heavy (specifically version 2.0.4 Windows English) and should work immediately. If they don't work, the user's setup is to blame 90% of the time (with most of the remainder being "fucktard ISP")

yea DWK im kinda sure it IS on my end and thanks ultima! that started the data moving for the first few torents but a few still have the same problem, and my ISP is verizon.

by the way i scored a 700/125 on the speed test, do i select the connection type closest to the first #?

and i just noticed that under logger it says '[17:48:47] Unable to map UPnP Port.' is that a/the problem?

-edit- i have a linksys BEFW11S4 v.4 router and am using windows firewall and cant keep connections regardless of my protocol encryption

Archived