The DEATH of AMERICA

Truth_4_America

If you are pro-America, pro-truth and a true patriot, you need to see this.

In fact, All Americans NEED to see this!

http://www.mininova.org/get/459948

And NO, it's NOT any copyrighted / illegal stuff (in fact, it's meant to be spread around), but this post will probably get censored anyway...

And in a few years it will be officially illegal to have opinons and to tell the truth..

Very, very one-sided. I'm not going to bother with stuff like this because 'documentaries' such as this generally only present one opinion while completely ignoring the other. All the facts used are generally used out of context if necessary to produce an effect that it had nothing to do with (9/11 Loose Change video comes to mind rather quickly).

Aside from that, I'm interested in seeing why someone from telia.com (a Swedish ISP) is posting stuff about America, especially something this politically-charged.

The PATRIOT Act was far worse. No sunset clauses for "wartime" concerns = military rule.

This latest act says military tribunal can be called for gross acts in violation of laws of war. This is vaguely similar to a military trial for violating the Geneva convention. IE: shooting unarmed hostages and other acts that basically all parties here would agree are terrorism.

...which most at Guatanamo Bay probably AREN'T guilty of. Most of them are probably only guilty of siding with the "bad guys" in Afghanistan, not actually comitting an act of terrorism themselves. However the law's not too forgiving to willing and knowledgeable accomplices...especially military law!

But now at least they can have a trial with counsel present and see the evidence against them, instead of being held indefinitely without charge. Most will be freed within a year is my estimate.

Archived