Prolink H9000C?

Zexy

I keep getting a yellow exclaimation mark for my status, although speeds can go up to 70kb/s. I use Prolink H9000C, which is an adsl line i think, and i can't find any guide for it anyway. When i click "test if port is forward properly" button in the speed guide nothing happens...

I use firefox btw. Can anyone help me get green status?

Let's start by fixing your browser issue...

Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs > Set Program Access and Defaults > Custom > Choose a default Web browser:

Select your browser, and check the "Enable access to this program" checkbox. Now try the port checker again -- what does it say?

If it still doesn't work, visit www.utorrent.com/testport.php?port=PORT where PORT is the port that µTorrent is listening on.

Welcome to the µTorrent Port Checker.

A test will be performed on your computer to check if the specified port is opened.

Checking port 41746 on 220.255.164.252...

Error! Port 41746 does not appear to be open.

Please see www.portforward.com for more information about how to map a port.

Please make absolutely sure that PeerGuardian2 or Protowall is allowing utorrent.com (72.20.34.145) in either of those programs. Those of you using ipfilter.dat should make sure the list does not include the website's IP. After making sure of this, re-run this test by refreshing the page (F5).

Hmm, not forwarded. Also, now it's a red button for my status. I can't find a guide for H9000C for port forwarding too..

Thanks for the help btw (:

Archived