Retry failing torrents in the rss downloader

naugas

I've searched, but couldn't find any suggestion for this. Sometimes there is a problem when the rss downloader tries to get a torrent. It's not often, but it have happened a few times for me that the log says "Invalid torrent file", but that it works just fine when I load it manually in the releases tab. It would be nice if the downloader automatically tried to get the torrent again when there are errors like this.

Also, but I'm quite sure this have been discussed before, it would be convenient if errors were reported in the history and releases tabs instead of only in the log. As it is now, there's no differentiation between successfully loaded torrents and those with errors, neither in the history tab, nor in the releases tab with the checkmark at all matching torrents, even at the torrents that couldn't be loaded.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same issue here. Sometimes it returns a "could not download torrent" probably because of a netword issue at that moment. If I force the download again later, no problems. But μtorrent shows it with a tick (as if it was successful) and won't retry again. It would be nice if it did. :)

• 4 years later...

Archived