i can't download any torrent. please help!!!!

angelmk

i am not able to download cos everytime tracker info says:

tracker status:conection closed by peer or

tracker status:the requested adress is not valid in this context

also DHT:listen error-you should test the listen port,but when i tested the port it says it is OK! Port 61425 is open and accepting connections.

You will be able to receive incoming BitTorrent connection.

what should i do? i have no experience in using p2p. help

• 2 months later...

I've disabled IP,DHT,UPnP, I've tried to download a torrent from OpenOffice.org,but it doesn't works.Everythink was just fine until yesterday!I don't think my ISP is bad, it isn't on list...should I patch?I have some programs for torrents and no one works ,and I see I'm not the only one!How can I do a speed test?

if even open office will not download but everything worked till yesterday, i guess it's not something that can be changed by simply doing a speedtest.

either your ISP DID blocked you till yesterday, or your PC catched something seriously that messed totally with it.

anyway, a speedtest can be done via the link in the speed guide section of µT. Press CTRL+G or choose it from the options dropdownmenue.

No,I didn't update.I am new all right, and I thoth it will be "nice and easy"...Should this be the problem:"Some ISPs are known to simply block connections to unauthorized ports, in which case your computer is essentially in a firewalled state. "?

And my network status is green and feel like I'm downloading;Tracker status:connection closed by peer,unrecognized host...I'm sorry I buder you with that but maybe you help me.Thank you!

Absolute nothing!!!I haven't Firewall, if I repeat myself it's says:connection closed by peer and that is all. As a beginner I didn't knew very well the torrents rules and I stopped seeding now I regret, but ...I don't want to advertise: BitComet ,Azureus, BitTorrent are all dead. My settings are OK. I can't upload either. If I didn't respect other people (which I regret) because I didn't know I should keep seeding, they can put me away?

Archived