Scheduler keeps the same speeds

Bunta

I've just searched through a whole heap of posts but didn't find this. Forgive me if someone's already suggested it.

I currently have the scheduler set up to limit my upload and download speeds during my ISP's on peak times. Sometimes though I change the speed I'm downloading or uploading by right clicking the status bar because I haven't met my cap so I don't mind letting it go unlimited for a while.

The problem is however, that the scheduler remembers the speed I select and changes the speed set in the scheduler for next time the limit goes on.

So, what I'm asking for is to have the speeds that I set in the scheduler stay the same even if I change speeds during the scheduled period. Does this sound plausible?

Cheers.

If I'm understanding this correctly, then the current behavior Bunta is describing sounds more like a bug to me than a normal behavior O.o What I would expect is that the limits set in the scheduler are modifiable ONLY from the scheduler... @Bunta, are you saying that's how it's behaving?

Yes thats right.

I set the speeds I want within the scheduler, but when I chnge speeds during the scheduled time it also changes the speeds that are set in the scheduler. Therefore, next time the scheduler turns on it is set at the last speed I had changed to during the previous schedule instead of the speed I had originally set within the scheduler.

• 1 month later...

Archived