Ps3

anoxan

you knew this topic was gonna show up sooner or later.

so I hear people are getting shot/shoved into flagpoles/paying $4k+ for this little box...

anyone have some front line stories/opinions to share?

Personally, I think sony planned the shortages. how many times did they announce that their shipment was going to be "less than expected?" you would've thought they'd learned their lesson with the ps2...

if I ever get one, it'll be two years from now when it's $100, has all the bugs worked out, and has better games.

honestly, who pays $4400 for a console..

this has made me very happy.

VERY happy.

I only wish I could've joined in with the bashing. and the smashing. and the bashing........^_^

eeeeeeeeeeeesenseless destruction of something everybody wants! I was having a horrible day until I saw this.

I've found my new homepage. :)

thank you game90, you've made my day.

• 2 weeks later...

One of my colleagues at work got a PS3 just a few days ago and brought it to the "fun room" there along with a big plasma :). I think this is actualy the first PS3 in Bulgaria. Unfortunately he does not have any PS3 games just yet, but he will soon. In the mean time the PS2 and the XBOX will get some more pounding :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always avoided the first wave of consoles when they come out... anyone who has ever owned a first gen PSX or PS2 will tell you about the difficulty Sony has with producing a first generation console that is not defective in one way or another.

Even Microsoft had problems with the first gen 360s (overheating & disc scratching while re-orienting the console while in operation).

It is always best to wait until the second or third generation comes out. By that time, some of you will be bored of the games you payed $60 for; meanwhile, I will buy those same games for $30 (or maybe even $20), buy that same console for several hundred dollars less, and enjoy it all the same while saving a few hundred dollars in the long run.

Delayed gratification ftw.

Archived