seeding form mutipal ip's from 1 computer?

darkdragon21

Sound like you are using a laptop that has a wireless nic card enabled, and your on board nic is also enabled. If you don't have a wireless router or access piont, your neighbor does and its not secured cause your connecting to it. both ip are going to be private ip's and start with 192.168.0.2. to 254 in that range. If this is the case and you wired net is not thru a router you will see a public ip and private ip on the wireless.

If any of the two above are correct you will only going to be able to use one utorrent client. But you could download on you connection and surf web with your neighbors. If I told you to do it any othe way I would be telling you to steal your neighbors bandwidth.

again if you are connecting to a neighbor (and not awireless bubble) he/she is the idiot.

no 2 seprit ip add and im no moron thank you and it is a desktop i just have 2 internet connections to my house 1 for me myself and 1 wirless for the rest of the house that i use also and it is NOT my neighbors ... lol but that is a good idea where i live there is 6 unscured wirless networks in range and 5 secured

Archived