tracker status connection closed by peer

bossnova

ive tried doing the whole list you guys have and nothing seems to be working its not connecting to any peers or any seeds even when it says there are plenty red symbols just started 2 days ago dont remember changeing anything to my rout cant connect need help internet works fine ive got no firewalls up and it ways im forwared properly

yes with that torrent too the list of things it has to trouble shoot ive tried um all tried running that patch i dont kno what happend or change i dont belive anything and ive tried the internet interruption thing that doesnt work the whole list

[MERGE]

using a net gear wgt624 v3 router

all firewalls off just started doing this 2 or 3 days ago

cable modem win xp

cox cable but not anymore i cant remember the new name of the company now

need help trying everthing

[MERGE]

i can connect to that torrent but it still says connection closed by peer on the tracker status and also limewire seems to be blocked on the wireless happend the same time as this did wondering if thats intertwined

no fire walled installed and i dont belive any windows update had been done unless becasue i have it on automatic updates it just does it what will i hvae to change if an update was made

[MERGE]

ive tried restarting the computer running and update restarting the router running virus scans shutting down the modem and router for a few hours i took the firewall off the router and windows im on sudden link isp frustrated cant figure out the problem

[MERGE]

its allowing me to get stuff now on say isohunt and the one you gave me but still says connection closed by peer on tracker status but will not let me connect to private torrents

[MERGE]

now the torrent you said to get doesnt work

and the other one was going slow im going to go thru the whole list of stuff again i hope it works what was changed is what i dont understand

yes i ran thru the list and tried it and still doesn't seem to be doing anything its my whole network i tried plugging right into the modem and i get the same message on my tracker status connection closed by peer i've done that whole list but i dont see that anything changed on my system overnight to cause this the list hasn't helped things i will keep trying it though

toshiba modem pcx2200

netgear wgt624 v3 router

I'm having the same problem out of the blue.

Everything was working great then all public and private tracker stopped connecting. Nothing has been updated , installed , or changed. I've tried with and without firewalls. The port always tests open and accepting connections.

I thought I might be getting filtered by my ISP but can connect to those same trackers with Azureus no problem.

All settings are default and it had been working fine until now.

I noticed others having this problem and I'm wondering what has cause it and if anyone has found a fix. ?

yes windows is the only one i have

[MERGE]

im not being able to connect with azureus what are your settings

[MERGE]

i mean ya no double post but you still never answered my question like are you ignoring it how did it just start to happen like over night after almost a year of working properly

LEARN to stop double-posting.

Archived