tracker status connection closed by peer

bossnova

glad to here its not just me i am having the same problems tried everything mentioned here to with know luck, i have switched to azureus this is working fine. Could i of been banned or somthing as i have been away 2 weeks and my nephews have been using to download and the have leeched all what they downloaded, anyone know ???????????

thanks for that but no joy , i live in spain and have to use telefonica and have a modem called connecta box 1000b no one seems to know anything about this type any help perhaps. I was away 2 weeks and nephews leeched lots of files and since then the u torrent does not work could i have been banned by trckers and if so how do i get back on, cant even upload.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone found a solution to this? My Utorrent has done the exact same thing. Works great one night, won't connect to any trackers the next day. I have tried different ports in utorrent and forwarded them all in my router also. I have completely bypassed the router and connected directly to the modem. Windows firewall (the only firewall) is off. Utorrent says the port is open and can accept connections as if everything is fine. I have huge bandwidth when I run speed test. 7MB/1MB. I can dl and upload via any other method and my internet seems to be working fine other than the tracker problem. I tried using Azeurus and it does not work either. Same problem. I called the cable co. and they said they don't block or throttle anything. Like the guy above me said, it's as if I have been banned by all trackers. I have tried torrents from different sites and categories and nothing works. I don't usually post in forums but I am really stumped. Thanks for any help.

• 10 months later...

Hi friends,

I'm having the same problem with one tracker. By the way, this torrent has multiple trackers, 2 are working fine and one gives me this message "connection closed by peer". Because these two other trackers are working fine, the upload speed seems to be normal at present with 45KB / sec. What does this error message mean? I searched the entire web and found nothing about the meaning of it. How can a peer close my connection with the tracker?

Archived