Seeding Problems

^NaTaS^

OK, I have recently switcheded from Manitoba Telecom Services (MTS) ADSL to Westman Cable Wave. Since then I have had nothing but slow upload speeds. I totally removed my router from the picture for testing purposes and I still have slow uploads. Some peers can connect to me but never start actually downloading from me. I have changed the port which uTorrent uses to various random ports in attempts to fool port throttling (if there is any), but still no dice. Is there some setting in utorrent that I can change, or adjust or whatever that will fix this issue? Is it my ISP? Someone please help.

Ok i've tried several combinations of all of those things, and people are still having problems connecting to me or getting any kind of speed from me when uploading from me (with or without a firewall/router) Any ideas?

EDIT: OK i'm trying a few other things now, deleting settings and setting it up again. We'll see how that goes.

EDIT #2: OK that worked, I cleared out the settings, and set everything up again, and now I'm getting better speeds (still not great, but much better than .5K uploads) and more people able to connect to me. It seems that I was misreading some of the help in here as well. Thanks to all who post to this forum.

Archived