Reformat and Problems Resuming Downloading/Seeding

crazy098

I had to reformat, and I backed up the %AppData% stuff like it says in the faq. After reformatting, my drives were remapped (d became f, etc...). I went to prefrences, changed where I wanted the files downloaded to the location where my partial files are, and I get the Error: files missing message. I checked to make sure ut was added to exceptions and opened the ports. I also d/l a new torrent to make sure there was no problem with my connection, and d/l that was fine. I know I did the backup correctly because I can see all my old files in the UT window. Any ideas how to resume my d/l and seeds? Thanks.

I did that, figured I had to change the username, and anything else that changed. It worked to get my d/l to resume, but I still get the files missing error msg for my completed files. How would I fix that? Thanks a lot for all your help. Ok, now it's really acting wierd. I figured out what was wrong. It still wants to d/l the files to my old D drive. I tried changing the d/l dir and moving completed files to the F drive where everything's stored, but for some reason it's still looking for everything in the D drive.

Archived