New user - using utorrent 1.6

analyst1

I have a unique problem...I am using windows xp sp1 no firewall...Norton AV....I am on a wireless Wifi connection.. I dont know what port to use, cause i cannot set up one .not knowing what router is being used..I am not sure what exact settings for my optimim d/l .....I ran spped test...my upload was 447 kbps...p[lease advise what settings I should put in the speed guide and other settings....I have posted in another thread but, am not clear fully what to do....thank you in advance..............

@analyst1: Heh noticing a pattern? The thing is, if you're behind a firewall/router that's out of your control, there's not much room for optimization, and you're at the mercy of other users who aren't firewalled. All you can do is as Switeck, µtorrent-Guest, and I have told you thus far -- select your upload speed in the Speed Guide, and hope/pray.

Thanks for advice I will try that...I just thought ...there is a port that is used that I can get best optimum speed from......I will use either xx/384 or even I will try 512 and see what happens , thats true I dont know the hosts router..so i cant set any parameters, I thought there is some type of universal one I can use..again...thanks for input

Archived