Trojan / Virus / Backdoor!

mtutor

WTF is going on with utorrent.... since about an hour ago utorrent (1.1.7 and 1.1.7.2) is trying to connect to mailserver and recieve and/or send data. Its trying to reach following hosts and ips:

p5087C2EC.dip.t-dialin.net

erf9-d9bbea15.pool.mediaWays.net

please tell me immediatelly what utorrent does otherwise i will make negative publicity and you will get in big trouble!

Regards

Marc

WTF is going on with utorrent.... since about an hour ago utorrent (1.1.7 and 1.1.7.2) is trying to connect to mailserver and recieve and/or send data. Its trying to reach following hosts and ips:

p5087C2EC.dip.t-dialin.net

erf9-d9bbea15.pool.mediaWays.net

please tell me immediatelly what utorrent does otherwise i will make negative publicity and you will get in big trouble!

Regards

Marc

Don't be an ass! :evil:

Like Animorc said, some people set their torrent clients on port 110 or 25, thereby letting your anti-virus/anti-spam software think µTorrent is sending mail, but this is a false positive. This is not, I repeat, NOT µTorrent's fault but the people who are connecting to you from those particular ports. Next time SEARCH these forums before talking out of your ass. :evil:

Archived