No Downloads, only uploads, Please help :)

rattlesnake_max101

I use a slow 56k connection, I love uTorrent, I was downloading a game torrent today(size: 334 mb), It was downloading and uploading nicely, but, when 47 mb (14%) of the torrent was downloaded, all of a sudden the download speed got '0' and there was only uploading activity and no downloading activity, since then it has uploaded 10 mb and downloaded nothing (remains at 14% for two hours) the uploading is at full pace but there is no downloading, Please help, I'am very confused.

in the status bar it says: (Download Limited)

DHT is ok and im connecting to peers.

the other torrents are downloading fine.

only this particular torrent is stuck at 14% (no downloading, only full pace uploading).

any additional info will be highly appreciated since im a newbie at it.

So, the best you guys could do is to move opinions instead of answering queries, i am a moderator myself at many forums but i NEVER ignore anyone, FOR GODs SAKE Plzzzzzzz answer me and Solve my Problem. (and sorry for the 'forum or a joke thread' i was just confused and agitated because i promised to give the torrent file to someone very close to me, so please try to help me out)

and Sorry again :)

[sNIP]

i connect to 20 peers out of 50.

the torrent has no seeds (0 out of 0)

Tracker URL: http://tpb.tracker.thepiratebay.org/announce

all was going well till it was completed 14% and since then it's only uploading and not downloading.

now plz try to help me and tell me if you need more info (I will be really grateful to you)

Check to see what percentage of the file those peers have. If there are no seeders online at the moment as you indicated, it is likely that none of those 20 peers have 100% of the file yet. No one will get any more until the original seeder (or another seeder) comes back online to further seed the torrent.

It means that the original seeder didn't stay connected long enough for at least one leecher to get 100% of the file. Apparently, all of the peers (that you are able to connect with) only have a fraction of it, so none of you can get any more until a seeder connects. If there is a way to leave a message on the site that was the source of the torrent you might want to ask nicely for someone who has the whole thing to seed the file.

Archived