Torrent stuck

Madgelina

Hi! I've been downloading a 715 MB torrent for 5 days now. It was all Ok until it reached 712 MB. Then it stopped, connection was lost so I resumed it. It went back to 711 MB and now it says downloading but it's stuck in 711 MB. What happened? Also, I've tried to stop and resume the download a few times, and at the beginning the download speed goes up, like it was working, then it slows down. It's never happened before.

Please, it's my Christmas present to my daddy (it's a Pink Floyd concert from the 70's...) what can I do?

yeah I got 440 hashfails (616 wasted MB), and my router is TRENDnet TW100-BRF114 Firewall Router, but I've already forwarded it and the port is opened (the green ball symbol is at the bottom). It may be this:

If you get lots of hash fails on your torrents with a D-Link router, make sure DMZ mode isn't on. The DMZ mode in this router (called game mode) mangles packets and causes corruption like this, preventing you from completing a torrent. (from the FAQ section: http://www.utorrent.com/faq.php)

I've checked the DMZ mode but the option is not enabled

What else can I do?

Archived