More than 1 completed and shared torrents folder?

DeadMan

I must not be seeing it if it's there already. If not then I want to have more than 1 completed and shared torrents folder. Right now completed torrents are moved to a specific folder on a hard drive that is now full and I want to add more completed torrents shared on another drive in another folder. NOTE: I don't want to 'create' torrents from the other folder on the other hard drive. I want to continue using the existing torrent and completed files but uTorrent be aware they are already there when I load the existing torrents. Otherwise it will try to re-download them again as it thinks they are only in the 1 folder on the 1 drive.

See what I am getting at?

so u want the old torrents to stay where they are and utorrent can still read the files, but want another folder for new downloads? if so when you start a new torrent just change the dowload location to a different drive or what not. for any new downloads just go to preferences>download and change "move completed download to" and/or change "put new downloads in" you should be ok your new downloads should download to your new drive and yyour old download should still be ok.

• 1 month later...

Archived