portfordwarding alinksy's BEFw11s4 v4 wireless-B

anotherpsychopath

ok iam been trying this for grip know and cant get it wiped.. i got XPhome with all the up dates my modem is a speedstream 5200 win i us my utorrent hooked to it it runs fine but as soon as plug in to my router i get no incoming connections unless the icon truns green it could indicate apromblem with your network configurationand then i get a. not connected, a firewall/router is limiting your network.you need to open up a port so othrs can connect to you.so click on it it opens a window i click on test if port forwarded properly , i get a new window saying... Welcome to the µTorrent Port Checker.

A test will be performed on your computer to check if the specified port is opened.

Checking port 15906 on 74.38.192.12...

Error! Port 15906 does not appear to be open.

Please see www.portforward.com for more information about how to map a port.

Please make absolutely sure that PeerGuardian2 or Protowall is allowing utorrent.com (72.20.34.145) in either of those programs. Those of you using ipfilter.dat should make sure the list does not include the website's IP. After making sure of this, re-run this test by refreshing the page (F5).

so i click on www.portforward.com and do what thay say to do and i stelll get a Error! Port 15906 does not appear to be open.

know this how i got it set up in my internet prtocol(tcp/ip) properies. i checked use the following ip address .IP address 192.168.1.136 . subnet mask 255.255.255.0 default gateway 192.168.1.1 . perferred dns server 192.168.254.254 . nothing in alternate dns server . ok i open up my router and go to applictions&gaming and then to port rang forwarding and under applictions i put Utor1 under start to i put 15906 and under end i put 15906 and under protocol it has BOTH and under ip addres 192.168.1.136 and under enadle i have it checked.....o0o my firmware versoin is 1.52.02....i relly hope this info helps u guys help me iam about to die tring to finger this out...

If u need more info let m e know what u nee and i be more glad to help u help me .....

TY.AP

Archived