National Flags - Yes, I know it is eye candy; I like eye candy

boojum

Hi - I used to get the national flags appearing to the left of the client on the peers tab. Now I do not, regardless if "resolve IP's" is checked or not. Wha happen!!?? Tell me what the major bonehead errors are on this so that I can check them.

Thanks so much. :cool:

What difference would it make to remove the rule for uTorrent in Kerio if the flags do not show when Kerio is not running? That would seem as effective as removing the rule. It removes all the rules. ;o) The flags show fine in BitTorrent.

Kerio not running does not mean it doesn't have its systemwide hooks in place. Removing and readding the rules is pertinent because something might have been modified, for whatever reason. If you're unwilling to confirm whether the firewall is the problem or not that way, then the only other way to confirm it is to uninstall the firewall, which actually is a better idea (though it's much more hassle).

OK, I uninstalled and reinstalled Kerio 2.1.5. No change. BTW, changes in any application are caught by Kerio and I am queried as to whether I want to allow the changed program access to the Internet. You may have overlooked this. :cool:

Kerio is my only firewall. No other. Not MS or any other and no router. I do not see any connection on what happened in Kerio 1.6 and what is happening in 2.1.5. If I could explain it I would but for what purpose?? Will that help solve the problem?? :cool:

Picky, picky, picky: speed tab - speed guide. OK, this is what I get, which seem's OK to me:

Welcome to the µTorrent Port Checker.

A test will be performed on your computer to check if the specified port is opened.

Checking port 62326 on nn.nnn.nnn.nnn...

OK! Port 62326 is open and accepting connections.

You will be able to receive incoming BitTorrent connections.

:cool:

Archived