Development releases

NiteShdw

Back with version 1.1.1, the devs announced that they would release more timely "development" releases between "stable" versions, but only one such release was ever made.

Are there plans to release any more dev builds, especially for complicated features like DHT, UDP, etc?

thats not the point, everytime ludde releases the links to the latest RC he says "Don't post these links anywhere" and what does someone do the exact opposite, so who ever it is should be banned
Well fucking said. :evil: It should be easy enough though to find out who did it, if Softpedia records IP/E-mail/Whatever it is that can be recorded... :idea:

thats not the point, everytime ludde releases the links to the latest RC he says "Don't post these links anywhere" and what does someone do the exact opposite, so who ever it is should be banned

Let's all be sub-moderators, tell the owners what to do, and be everyone's mom now, why don't we.

Half of what I have seen on these forums is "this person should be in this status" and "the client should have this" and the like... But umm, whos client is it? Whos forums are these?

Certainly not mine or yours. Keep the moderation to the moderators. Oh noes, I am being hypocritical!

Archived