utorrent port blocked

Neohunter

utorrent blocked port for other torrent client

in sample - i use 9999 port for my router

in utorrent i set 9999 port and run it - after that i run (in sample bitspirit

or bitcomet) bitspirit say what port blocked and chose 10000 port bitcomet say port 9999 blocked and close

but if i run first bitspirit - and after that run utorrent all work

pls - fix this bug

They all have to use different ports. :rolleyes:

why ???

i chose this port on my router special for bittorrent

if i run bitspirit on 9999 and after that utorrent - all final they worked

but if i run utorrent first he blocked 9999 port for other - its bug !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and that must be fixed :!:

They all have to use different ports. :rolleyes:

why ???

i chose this port on my router special for bittorrent

if i run bitspirit on 9999 and after that utorrent - all final they worked

but if i run utorrent first he blocked 9999 port for other - its bug !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and that must be fixed :!:

Dude, relax. You don't need to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on us. :evil: What we're telling you is that it's not a bug. Now I don't know how you were able to use the same port with different clients running in parallel, but it's adviseable not to do so as you're going to create conflicts, sooner or later. So don't do it. Each program should have its own port. :)

what neohunter try to explain, is that, utorrent seems not to close his socket connections properly

take a look at this: http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?t=855

maybe it describes the same problem?!

i set both clients (azuereus and utorrent) to use the same port, but i don't ever user both clients in parallel!!!

if i start azureus, close it and then start utorrent afterwards, everything is fine. but if i switch the order, the problem occurs. i start utorrent first, close it and then start azureus, the port is blocked and azureus tells me an error about "something with the ports/uPnP is very wrong" because the port was not closed properly from utorrent

Archived