Downloading

TribalWarfare

please read again to yourself your question; "What am I doing wrong"

Now ask yourself:

How can we answer THAT question if you tell us only what µT is doing; "It doesn't download it stays at zero progress, and I had it going for at lest 2 hours" and not what you are doing?! We don't have a spycam in your room and our telepathic abilities are still not developed enough

Read again my linked text please.

I have downloaded before and did not experience this much problem. I am downloading "Dora The Explo9rer Season 1 " for my grand daughter birthday which came and went already. I keep receiving the torrent error message: The process cannot access file because it is being used by another process. It runs for about five minutes and stops. It has taken me more than i week to download 29.5 % five minutes at a time. Please suggestions Blessings.

I have downloaded before and did not experience this much problem. I am downloading "Dora The Explorer Season1 for my gradndaughter birthday which has come and gone already but I am still only at 29.5 % downloaded in almost two weeks of five minutes at a time. The error message is "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process" Help Suggestions please Blessings

Archived