Crashes when it is started

SphixBR

I used uTorrent for about an year and I never had problems, but yesterday it started to act very weird...when I open it I've got this error:

torrentcrashsr6.jpg

I have NOD32 installed and I read about some issues about it but I already uninstalled and the error continues, the most weird thing is that BitTornado also started crashing after that :/

Thx in adv.!

HEY SphixBR try this i just fix mine.......

this is a conversation on another forums

bunnywabbit :

Unable to delete from Avi files from HD

XP holds files in it's memory even after you have closed the application using them making it impossible to delete them from your harddrive. To fix this:

Start -> Run -> Regedit

Find the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.avi\shellex\PropertyHandler\ directory and delete the "{87D62D94-71B3-4b9a-9489-5FE6850DC73E}" key.

could try that.

ok this is what i did after that

I right-click the file > when to rename > renamed it> then i delete the file

this has to work.......if it doesn't there migth be something else u may need to do

sorry Ultima this help me delete an file off my computer which made my computer crash alot....but u may be rigth......it might not be the same problem for him........SphixBR sre u tryin to delete something? or tryin to fix the crashes?

but copy what he says and paste it in a post and post it here here on the forums

Archived