How does the upload rate affect the download rate?

Typhoon859

Edit: Yes. Even still, limiting to as low as possible within the confines of µTorrent's rudimentary leech-deterrent isn't going to get you brownie points, or better speeds (if that's what you're trying to get at).

What does Download Limited in the status bar mean?

I'm not sure what question you're expecting to look for, but I even just told you section 6.3 if you couldn't view the link, so you couldn't possibly get lost anyway... -.-

no... I saw it. And it worked. I just thought it was the wrong thing so I started scrolling, sorry. It says there that it only applies for people that set the maximum upload rate to 1-5 kb/sec.. So my question is, if I set my maximum upload rate to 6 kb/sec for example, will what it says there not apply to me? From what I understand, it says there that for the maximum upload rate I put, my download maximum rate is divided by 6, that of the upload rate.

yes, I have optimum onl;ine, but it's very slow. Making the upload rate infinite really slows down the internet speed making it difficult to browse. And when i lowered the upload rate, even for things with thousands of sseds, the download rate barely worked. Barely reaching 1 kb/sec. and what edit above? This is my first post here? What edit? Do you know the answer to the previous question I asked or not?

Archived