When can we expect the next version of uTorrent to be released?

Invy

oh please. What's this "it's not good form" business. It's not good form to complain about something taking a long time or having it miss a given deadline and then complaining about it etc but the simple fact of asking politely when the developers think the next release will occur is nothing more than just being inquisitive. Take it as a compliment that people are interested in the software to the point that are eagerly anticipating the next release.

This question keeps getting asked and if a simple roadmap with tentative dates was given then question like this wouldn't need to be asked. What would piss me off as a developer of free software is people whinging that things are taking too long than anticipated etc. Saying this I'm not complaining about there not being dates given but at the same time it is definitely not a case of being bad form for asking. Stop being so precious.

I'm not, by any means, asking them to hurry up and release it, oh no. I'm just very eager for new features and whatnot. Besides, the longer they take, the more bugs that they can iron out, and less bugs they have to work out in the preceding release. :P

Archived