AQUA II [toolbar/status]

Lookin good. :D

Just two things that slightly bother me, but that's just a personal opinion.. one being that there's no clear lines on the outside of the orbs. Maybe a very fine stroke to define them a little more. Second would be that the highlight is too foggy for my taste, what with it being aqua related.

But again, that's just IMHO. :)

Astral Monkey - very much a Disturbed fan! "Stricken" is one of my fav's.

sensory - Yeah, I noticed that they needed an outside stroke. Easy fix and will get to that asap. I see what you mean about the highlight being foggy, and I will try to tweak that also. These were all done quickly and I plan to make them better soon.

tjobo - What did you like more about the 1st version? The squared shapes of the "start, pause, stop, etc" icons? My main concern with releasing these was to fix to the old aqua status icons, as they appeared more oval. That's taken care of now though. I can whip up a version of these Aqua II icons with the squared function icons in the middle, if you'd prefer, tjobo.

others that left comments - Thank you.

*Added a 6th style....Has a more defined outer edge and the function icons are white, making them similar to the earlier version. The glare at the top of these has been made less-foggy as well. Refer to the screenshot, also updated. (The screenshot shows them in the order that the toolbars are in within the zip file, top=1, bottom=6)

• 2 months later...

Archived