Please Help

thechopster

Hi

this is the first time I'v posted & would appreciate any help. When I open up UTorrent my web browser slow's to a crawl it does'nt even have to be Downloading just open even so I tried limiting the amount of Bandwidth it uses, turning off then totally uninstalling kaspersky firewall. I normally run IE7 so tried downloading & using Firefox but nothing appears to have helped I am using a netgear Router DG834G which I am pretty sure is configured correct as I have no probs with the file sharing its self just struggle to access anything else when UTorrent is running. After I close UTorrent about 30 secs-1min everything returns to normal Any help would be greatfully recieved.

Go to utorrent home page and make sure to follow Guides. Setting your upload speed is good to follow. I am a recent utorrent fan and found when I am downloading but want to use the heavy surfing mode I right click on quick start utorrent icon and then click pause all torrents. Then go back when computer is quiet and resume torrents. I also have set the scheduler. I have same router, with avg antivirus and zonealarm and think seems best to download when comuter is quiet. Maybe others have better ideas.

Archived