MaxUp/MaxDown

bigfrank49

Hello and help please;

Under the Peers tab there is a MaxUp and MaxDown. When MaxUp hits 120, uploads stop and when MaxDown hits 600, downloads stop. This is peer by peer. Sometimes they resume at higher numbers but when they hit 120 and 600 again they stop. This restricts the amount of peers that I can upload to and download from. Any ideas how to correct this? I'm lost, I've tried everything.

Thanks

Bigfrank

Been there and done all that. Ports are correct, off speed test results I set upload to 128. Ran for a while with no changes to the 120/600. Changed it to 256, ran the same. Changed it to unlimited and it did the same. Anything else I can do? I've read all forums, done all tweaks, just can't get that 120/600 to change.

Thanks

Bigfrank

MaxUp is the peak, unaveraged speed at which you were uploading to the peer. This value is displayed in bytes per second.

MaxDown is the peak, unaveraged speed at which you were downloading from the peer. This value is displayed in bytes per second.

There is nothing to correct, and nothing to change; those two columns are just statistics -- nothing more, nothing less.

Archived