announce time not respected

david999

Some of my torrents keep updating early I have watched the timer count down from 60 mins to 57 then it announces then I get error message announcing too fast is there any way to stop this happening? Any tips suggestions or fixes appreciated I thought this was just 1.6 but it happened in 1.5 as well

I am not trying to be impolite I have two torrents both from different sources every time they update 3mins later they update again this has happened on 5 of the trackers I use I just want to know if there is a fix if you want screen shots or a link to the same torrent I will be happy to provide I dont know where the error lies I would just like some help to stop it I don't want to use BC your client is the best I have been troubleshooting this for several months and everyone says not my fault if anyone can tell me where the gremlin is I'll shoot the bastard myself any help appreciated

no it seems to be private torrent sites mainly and not on all torrents I have discussed this with the guys at one of these and they seem to think it is mainly on large swarms but also on some smaller files as well I have 4 running at the moment only one of these keeps getting the error message it is very hard to diagnose an intermittent error.I do appreciate any tips or suggestions

Archived