Error: Files missing.

c21cmans

Hi,

When I open utorrent after having exited (i.e. when I boot up my computer every day), I have a list of files that I leave seeding. However, a couple of them show an "Error message: missing files, can not find files. Please re-check". So I re-check, then start the files again, and they have to download again. However, I never moved the files or even changed them. Why is this happening, and how can I prevent this from happening so that they automatically start seeding again?

Thanks in advance!

Conlan

I was downloading my friends mixtape that he made (for promotional use only), and he had incorporated a playlist file in the folder which would then come up on Windows Media Player as a playlist. When I deleted that playlist in Windows Media Player, it would delete the file on my hardrive, which then would result in me having a missing file.

• 1 month later...

I am having the same exact problem as c21cmans but i didnt get how to fix it.I want to know if there is a way i can recover the files without having to redownload and if there is a way to burn the files(in this case songs) using windows media player without having the files from my utorrent go missing.

I'd appreciate it,

vistaman22

Archived