Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BloodStaindHurricane

Operanized [toolbar]

Not at all an Opera fan, but that has nothing to do with how it looks. This toolbar looks pretty nice, so great job! It's nice to see more people making toolbars with pretty graphics that are more suited to a modern OS.

Not at all an Opera fan, but that has nothing to do with how it looks. This toolbar looks pretty nice, so great job! It's nice to see more people making toolbars with pretty graphics that are more suited to a modern OS.

Seconded. :cool:

the 3 first icons + search icon looks great, but I don't like the rest off them,

they look like a total different still compaired to the 3 first + searc icon.

the 3 first icons + search icon looks great, but I don't like the rest off them,

they look like a total different still compaired to the 3 first + searc icon.

You must not be familiar with the Opera browser then. That's the style it uses. Sorry you dont like them. Dont use em.

(probably another FF user ~rolls eyes~)

the 3 first icons + search icon looks great' date=' but I don't like the rest off them,

they look like a total different still compaired to the 3 first + searc icon.[/quote']

You must not be familiar with the Opera browser then. That's the style it uses. Sorry you dont like them. Dont use em.

(probably another FF user ~rolls eyes~)

sorry, I didn't mean to rude :(

btw, ya I'm a FF user, but what does that have to do with this ;)

BSH is upset that we like his toolbar but not his favorite browser, Opera. :P It's O.K., I'm a Firefox user too, but I still like this toolbar. ;)

No, my comment about FF was made jokingly more than anything. :)

I know there are lots of peeps that use the fox and I'd hate to start a war in these forums, as this subject always seems to escalate to that in other forums. Sry boo.