What does this mean, please, I think I've read the Faqs

jasee

I'm looking in peers at something I'm downloading along with 17 others, the outgoing port is open as others have been downloading other things from me. Everyone in the peers window is showing 100% except for one who is showing 1.1%, he is showing no down speed no reqs an uploaded 176kb (none of the others are showing anything it uploaded) and a downloaded of 96kB (others are much higher) and .1kB in Peer dl (where nobody else has anything)

Why aren't the others showing anything in uploaded?

I am uploading at about 10kB/sec.

I thought I ought to be uploading to the others and it should show in the details window?

The "down speed" and "up speed" columns in uT are from your point of view only. Meaning it doesn't show what they're doing, it only shows what you're directly doing with them. For example, if you see 1kb/s in the up speed column for someone, it means you're giving them 1kb/s of your upload. Same for down speed. It doesn't show what they are doing. I know that was a bit confusing for me at first. :D

BTW, having a port open (incoming port; you don't open outgoing ports) only lets people connect to you. Connect, not download or upload. Any initiated connection, either by you or them, can go both ways, for downloading and uploading. :)

Archived