utorrent eating mem/ram 800,000K

WADDiE

Alright, i know other have had issues but i've seen no screen shots with this amount of usage... I'm only running IE NOTHING else. It normally happens when i'm d/ling. My mem usage just keeps climbing and my commit charge continues to rise until it maxes out and utorrent crashes. It happens when I constant d/l and the mem usage of utorrent just climbs and climbs. as you can see all other torrents are paused and one is d/ling at 2.0MB/s. any help or ideas very much appreciated!!!

bg1kl6.th.jpg

bg2kz5.th.jpg

I've looked around and can't find a list of incompatible chipset drivers. Could you link me to where they are?

There are as many as 4 users logged on to it under different ips. Running different instances of utorrent.

Also, I download a file very fast then it sits at 99.9 until the Commit Charge drops all the way back down to its "normal" state. Then it starts seeding.

Transfer mode is ultra dma mode 5.

disk cache settings:

advanced cache settings:

override automatic cache size not checked

Reduce mem usage when chache not needed checked.

enable caching of disk writes not checked...there for the 2 options below are grayed out.

enable caching of disk reads...checked along with 3 options below checked.

My memory spike problem is only when i write to the disk. I can upload at the same speed i d/l and there is no issue with the memory when reading from the disk.

Archived