keep getting connection closed by peer tracker error on all torrents

dondadda

since about a week or so i keep getting connection closed by peer tracker error on all torrents & trackers ive been using utorrent for a couple of years with ease but now this.

I have rogers high speed extreme in toronto and have been trottled in the past is this a problem with ISP or with uTorrent itself

have rogers found a way to block torrent tracker from connecting or am i missing somthing here.

if so goodbye rogers.

anyone else have this problem or just me!

any help would be great PLEASE!

thanks for the response ultima I figured it was rogers.I hope everyone with rogers that use torrents switch ISP. rogers have been screwing us for years and this was the final nail in there coffin for me. im going to switch for next month.TV & Internet!!!

The 100GB cap was bad enough this is just rediclous. I hope Vernon Wells enjoys all of our hard earned $.

I am also with rogers in Toronto and I am having the same problems for about a week now. At first I thought it was my router (DGL-4300) but it's not, I unplugged it and connected the rogers modem directly to my PC. I still have problems. Speeds are alot slower and connections closed by peer. Last week there was a problem with a hydro building (I think). Anyways power was out for awhile in someplaces this is when I noticed my poblems happening. This could be coincidence or ???

Considering the number of people recently having issues with Rogers... and the fact that Rogers is a large ISP, I don't think a simple power failure somewhere would be the cause, so yes, coincidence is all it is -- Rogers is still a crappy ISP, no matter how you slice it.

Archived