Memory Leak when downloding help?

Djinn

Hello!

Sorry for bothering you about memory leak but i really need help. I have amd 64 3800+ 2gb ram and i get lots of memory leak when i downloading. When i open i download in utorrent the memory goes from 1700mb to 30-40mb and everything start lagging. when the download is finished it goes back to 1700mb and i still uploading. So i think the memory leaks when downloading only or just becuse when downloding i has 1.7mb/s and when uploading is 800-900kb/s. So what is the problem. I have the lastest utorrent with install package. I have nod32 and have try to unistall it have same problem. No firewall or any other software that is running. My OS is win xp pro x64. I older version off utorrent dident have this problem on my pc. Can it be IE 7?

Regards Djinn

You're sure you're not running NVIDIA Firewall, right? (It gets installed with nForce drivers, if you're using an nForce-based motherboard)

If you're not using NVIDIA Firewall, get Process Explorer from sysinternals.com, run it, File > Save, then post the contents of the saved process list in the .txt file here.

Archived