Unusual connection problems

shin_kyo21

I have been using utorrent for nearly a year now without any problems till today.

My dl speed goes up to 8 kb for about 1 min and then goes to 0 kb for a while. Then jumps up to 1 to 2 kb for a min and dies down again. I usually have a stable dl rate but never dies down to 0 for a loooooong time.

This is the first time it happened, i havent installed any new programs or software or reconfigured my modem/router settings. I have forwarded my ports correctly and my utorrent settings are the ones i had when it was working properly when i stated using this program.

Can anyone help me please? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the tips but i already did those before posting my problem.

Nothing happens when i did those tips except that it just made my internet connection lag a bit more. Dont really know whats wrong with my internet connection or torrents.

My settings have always been good and its just yesterday when utorrent just slowed down on me. The upload on my old torrents where ok but they dont dl. And also ANY torrents i add dont dl anymore. NAT is ok green light and everything, tracker is working and all my ports forwarded correctly.

Any one else experiencing my connection problems? Or did i just acquire a spyware virus that stuffed up my torrents or something like that? Or is it my ISP?

Archived